Key West Fantasy Fest Hotwife fun
join wifelovers

Personals - United States: ....Miami: Archive through September 7, 2013: Key West Fantasy Fest Hotwife fun
By tammyplays on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 3:41 pm:

OK . . . It is a few weeks until Fantasy Fest starts. Is it too early to start and make plans for Hotwife and f*ckfest parties? No I thought you would agree it is not too early.

So . . . let's get the plans started. This hotwife, MILF will be there. Who else is cumming to Key West for FF?

We hosted a late night F*ckfest last year at the Pierhouse Pool. We also got in trouble with the management! But not before 6 couples and about 15 single guys all got off!! LOL But we were invited back to the Pierhouse so I'm sure we will be out at the pool having fun at night, so any guys who want to join us are invited, but we can't advertise for a party this year. Email us and we will let you know what nights we are playing poolside.

And how about a Wifelover Hotwife meet and greet somewhere? If someone else would like to organize that, it would be great.

List yourselves here if you are going to be in Key West. Also list whether you are a couple or a single guy.

We arrive on Monday Oct 24 and we plan on attending the Kink Party at Kelly's on Monday night.

By excellencefunguy on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 1:15 pm:

Hi Tammy..I'm planning to be in Key West for the FF..would like to possibly meet you there..

By ckeywest on Saturday, October 1, 2011 - 7:03 am:

SWM-44-clean cut-straight-I live here in Key West and am looking forward to Fantasy Fest Fun!!!

By storm22102 on Friday, October 7, 2011 - 10:30 pm:

42 clean cut, straight M, business travel from Oct 26 in Key west. Too late?

By ohiofunlover on Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 9:47 am:

We will be there 10-21 to 10-31, looking to party our asses off as usual !!! (we go every year)

By aclassyhungmale on Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 11:06 am:

SWM, Young Hung & not so dumb. ; )

Very clean, classy, and respectful. I will be in town from Monday (10/17-Thurs 10/20). Anyone interested in meeting? Email me. Aclassyhungmale@yahoo.com

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".

Username:  
Password: