Meet other husbands to show pics and vids
join wifelovers

Personals - International: ....Ontario: Archive through August 18, 2013: Meet other husbands to show pics and vids
By danisback on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 7:36 pm:

I enjoy showing pics and vids of my wife to appreciative husbands, if they can also show pics and/or vids of their wife to me. Prefer to do this "live" so as to ensure that pics don't get saved and used elsewhere. I've done this 4 times previously and find it very gratifying. Have had the opportunity to jerk off 3 times. Work in west GTA and we could find a mutual location to enjoy the show. If interested you can find me on the Y. id = ontwifelover

By asser321 on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 11:02 am:

Very interested-GTA here with hot slutty wife
qwertyx2352@yahoo.CA

By proudcuck on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 11:57 pm:

very nice..yes im interested ..lets chat

By dirtychocoman on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 6:18 am:

I also have movies of my Wife to share with others as well. Please feel free to answer me direct so we can chat.
tinker.ddchocoman@gmail.com

By marknliz on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 4:59 pm:

We could start a regular club. Great idea. Have pics and vids too and if the right guys is found My wife said she would even come along too and watch. Ontwifelover and others, let's connect

By maketutt on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 8:57 am:

Would also enjoy being part of this. As well in gta. Nice trim wife with great legs. Willing to get her dressed in items you want for pics as well. maybe we can all get together to show.
Send email or try on ymess.

By downtowntoswingers on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 5:46 pm:

I also would like to trade pictures of my wife with other men. Live in downtown Toronto. We are swingers. You can reach us at downtowntoswingers@yahoo.ca

By tamed on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:26 pm:

Definitely interested, have some really good pics of my wife.

downtowntoswingers, would it be ok if we dropped you guys an email?

By downtowntoswingers on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 2:23 am:

Please, feel free to e-mail us if you want to make contact. We are into trading on the internet, and, MEATING in real life. We are looking for single/very well endowed men, couples, and, group parties. We live in downtown Toronto and can travel reasonable distances for pleasures of the flesh.
downtowntoswingers@yahoo.ca

By hornybalrog on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 10:43 am:

west GTA here....have pics and vids of my wife....getting together sounds like a lot of fun!!! can't host as wife is unaware tho...but feel free to email me...heres a pic of the missus...

By danisback on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:31 am:

Thanks for all the positive response. It seems this is a popular and hot topic. I have sent emails to each of you. Hoping there is an opportyunity to connect at some point and share/show our pics and vids for each others pleasure!! (except Tamed as there is no way to contact)

By response1 on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 6:02 pm:

I'm interested as well. I have a hotwife who would be fine with me recommending a guy I happen to meet at one of these meetings.
Please email me as I can't seem to bring up any of your emails
response4500@hotmail.com

By danisback on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 12:06 pm:

Everyone must be too busy with the holidays upon us. No returned emails. Maybe we need to wait until the New year?

By bondcollectr on Friday, December 21, 2012 - 7:51 pm:

Dan, I work near airport and love the idea. Email me back

By ontrick on Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 1:07 am:

Love this idea, in Niagara Falls.

By onthobo on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 1:38 pm:

Count me in. I would enjoy showing pics of my wife and getting off with others

By marknliz on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 1:58 pm:

It is a busy time over the holidays but would love to do this with the right person (or two). Send an email and we can share some ideas

By indian_cpl1979 on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 3:04 am:

Hi we live in Mississauga, I love to meet and share my wife's picture, I am 36 And my wife's is 31. She is shy and does not know about my fantasy.

My email is indian_cpl1979@. Yahoo.com

By jt76 on Tuesday, January 1, 2013 - 9:27 am:

how bout bbm

By bigdaddy75 on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 5:10 pm:

would love to get in on this as well.
ontdood@aol.com if it's still a go plz.

By yellowsilkgossamer on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 1:08 pm:

mmmm, idea is a hot one
ontwifelover we have chatted on y, please follow up

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".

Username:  
Password: