charlotte fem seeks older man
join wifelovers

Personals - United States 2: ....Charlotte: charlotte fem seeks older man
By christinennc on Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 12:38 pm:

seek older man ...ncedy@aol.com send info real only no games..discreet meets....30s fem herencedy@aol.com

By thickdonkey on Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 3:23 pm:

Don't do it guys, she just strings you along and never meets.

By christinennc on Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 3:02 pm:

if u are what seek will meet if not wont....simple as that..be local..real..and honest..can be discreet...can even talk on phone..but will not talk sex, cyber or cam or send pic after pic......period. christine ncedy@aol.com..seek real localolder man ...if that what u seek drop me a line...prefer older...

By maxmann on Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 10:09 pm:

Please check your email.

By vetteman94 on Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 2:01 pm:

agree with thickdonkey

By 07fatboy on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 2:19 pm:

Been there and thought I was gonna meet her, thickdonkey is right, she will not meet you, always got an excuse

By maxmann on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 4:58 pm:

She is NOT a she. She is He and just forget about it

By sharedsometime on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 5:49 pm:

As others said whoever they are ...they are full of . Tried several times and get BA and delays. Whoever they are feel free to disagree and will be happy to send copies of email exchange to anyone

Don't waste your time. Hell if you wanted a pic if my cock that bad would have sent if u just asked nice.

By shall197950 on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 11:16 pm:

Yep, I too was given many excuses. Don't waste your time.

By christinennc on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 7:55 am:

if intrested give a reply..we will not meet everyone only seek one or two men to meet reg..as stated above will talk on phone but not discuss sex if u are what we seek..prefer older..looks arent important prefer older married that are local and can meet real and regular...ncedy@aol.com if u are someone that just sticks it in anything u arent for us..christine

By gdg5775 on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 4:57 pm:

Hey guys she is for real i use to meet her about 5 years ago . I will meet her again when my timing works out . Im 54 truck driver

By christinennc on Monday, May 7, 2012 - 7:05 pm:

posted vids of meets here...def would meet if clean and met what seek...

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".

Username:  
Password: