Swap with us
join wifelovers

Personals - United States 2: New Jersey: Archive through April 6, 2013: Swap with us
By sexyturtlegirl on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 1:19 pm:

Been a Very long time since we were back on this site. We took a break from the bullshit and drama and with a new year looking to find new friends with benefits. We would hope to find a couple into full swap or same room fun. Maybe also threesomes and one on one if all agreed. Hope to chat and play very soon. Thanks

By whorenj on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 1:36 pm:

aww the 500 pound women is back with her gay husband. look at that stomach hang down how does she find her pussy to clean her self os she a smelly fat lady. keep trying on here nobody wants your fat ugly wife or you

By njbicouple2004 on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 2:00 pm:

Hey whorenj, seriously ?!? It might not be your cup of tea, but don't you remember your mom telling you "if you can't say anything nice, say nothing". It was right after your dick came in her mouth...what an .

By swingle11 on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 5:22 pm:

Don't listen to whorenj! The young lady is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am at exit 82 if you are ever interested in getting together. What an ass njwhore is!

By cnjpostingcpl on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 8:15 am:

I want them both.... alone in Brick here, Email me

By whorenj on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 12:29 pm:

and you guys must be desperate people to want that slob

By njbicouple2004 on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 4:23 pm:

I'm sure you are an adonis whorenj....nice of you to judge people who you don't know, cannot see their faces, and dismiss them because in YOUR LAME OPINION they are "gay" and "fat and ugly"... screw off.

By njwifeloverguy on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 6:05 pm:

Come on folks don't pay any attention to the troll who couldn't get laid at a free hooker convention..
Hey whore, were you born an A S S H O L E or did you work at it your whole life...anyway it worked out fine, cause your an
A S S H O L E FOR LIFE....
Obviously Whore has more issues than Time Magazine.

By tarmack11 on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 7:12 am:

hi love to chat nj male here mature fit and hung in your area

By whorenj on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 12:19 pm:

no just tired of seeing this fat couple post these pics all the time and for you to be wanting them is disgusting only fat people like fat people look at that her fat covers her pussy i would never let myself get that way its horrible

By lovejonescnj on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 4:58 pm:

WhoreNJ - you're so tough behind that screen. Caution yourself, the internet is filled with tracks leading to your real life. Spread love of positivity and only loving & positive things will fall upon you. Spread hate, and well..you get the picture.

SexyTurtleGirl - you are a beautiful, sexy woman. I wish you both find exactly what you're looking for. Whoever you chose will be very lucky!

By havingfun09 on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 9:35 pm:

WhoreNJ.....or should I say Jay......be nice

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".

Username:  
Password: