Are you tired of getting screwed by Mississippi Power.
join wifelovers

Personals - United States 2: Mississippi: Are you tired of getting screwed by Mississippi Power.
By twotired2sleep on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 11:50 pm:

Then I have just the cure. Fuck one of their VP's wife. She is almost ready to divorce his red headed ass and now she wants some real cock. The only catch is she wants to be fucked in their bed and have you wipe your cum dripping cock on his pillow. Post on here if interested.

By upnatem69 on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 10:11 am:

Always interested in helping out a married lady . Where do I need to be to make this happen? A 1 time thing ?

By bamabbc on Monday, November 25, 2013 - 8:52 am:

love your pic also on the gloryhole ad.....are u into black?

By one_iron on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 3:46 am:

I'm game! Have been in the lifestyle for years. Wanna try a little feast on that sweet pussy! I wanna lick you until your juices run down my chin and soak me! Interested? E-mail back and let's talk!

By biloxiguy46 on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 9:04 am:

sounds good, where and when?

By twotired2sleep on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 3:30 pm:

Don't get me wrong....this is not me but she is a friend. Her husband is a total douchebag and she wants to humiliate him. He is a VP with the power company and she wants to let everyone know who he is, but I won't do it on this board. She will be coming to the adult theater with me this weekend and wants to make a video of her getting fucked and doing all kinds of nasty stuff. She is way more freaky than I am so it should be a very fun night.

By twotired2sleep on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 3:32 pm:

Thank you for the nice remarks also, and yes I suck and fuck bbc. I will do whoever or whatever my hubby asks me to do. I am his.

By twotired2sleep on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 8:05 am:

I guess this lost interest quick

By joshr55 on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 11:27 am:

love to meet you and your friend

By one_iron on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 3:03 pm:

I had plans to meet you and your friend; but, alas ... I was told I would need to work. Unexpected incident requires investigation. Damn criminals! DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!

By drfiter1326 on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 12:52 am:

Where will you and she be? Also would she be interested in a good video session next week? Would love to film this.

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".

Username:  
Password: