Glory holes
join wifelovers

Hot Spots: Rhode Island: Glory holes
By rifuncpl on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 12:31 am:

Where are the glory holes in Providence? Are they couple-friendly?

By jveryoral on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 8:09 pm:

Try the ones down by waterfront.I think exit18 off rt95 thurbers ave maybe. There are a couple one is Amazing. I dont know if they have Gloryholes yet but they have lg booths & a few buddy booths.Other one I like personally is Flikrs next door to Cheaters. It has lotsa holes & is fairly clean & safe. I watched a couple (they let thier door open) He was fucking her while she was sucking a cock thru the hole. They were hot.A few of us stood there jacking & watching & nobody seemed to mind

By aquidneckisland on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 12:12 am:

Anyone ever try the one down in Newport, across from Wal Mart? Never been in there, would love to know if anyone here has!

By aquidneckisland on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 - 10:02 am:

I still haven't gotten the courage to go in there myself. Too nervous that someone might recognize my car pulling out onto the busy street, or worse yet, might see someone who knows me in there (yeah, I know, they should be embarrassed as well, but I would feel awful).

By pistolpeteri on Tuesday, September 8, 2009 - 3:45 pm:

I've been there, couple of booth have the holes, some have the buddy windows. The only women I've ever seen in there are the ones behind the counter.

By aquidneckisland on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 3:50 pm:

Which place are you talking about, pistolpete? Allens Ave or Newport?

By pistolpeteri on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 2:52 pm:

Newport, but Allen has them as well.

By tonya_bender on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 1:28 pm:

I have been to the video store in Newport, a few times actually. They definately have gloryholes there, I've sucked many a cock thru them.

By erawha on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 4:27 pm:

Been to the vidoe store in Newport and on Allens Ave in Providence, Both are good, lots of cock to suck, Also Megaplexx is a good sauna, lots of action in the sauna nad back room.

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".

Username:  
Password: