As part of Tarrob Web Services's commitment to making WIFELOVERS a great place to meet and interact with others around the world, you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Your commitment to this Code of Conduct in all bulletin board services, chat areas, forums, personal ads, electronic mail postings and/or other message or communication facilities (including any contents of any of these services or facilities) designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group, ensures a positive experience for all our users.
Code of Conduct
2257 Exemption Statement
- We encourage everyone to treat each other with mutual respect. Do not use wifelovers to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse others participating here.
- Wifelovers reserves the right to remove posts and chats that advocate or encourage expressions of violence, bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity.
Keep it Legal
- Wifelovers does not allow any illegal activities. You cannot use wifelovers to publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or information, specifically, but not limited to, child pornography, bestiality and incest. Also, you may not use these services for chats relating to illegal drugs.
- You may not use wifelovers for the purpose of linking to any external web sites.
- Do not upload files or post messages that contain photos, music, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. Wifelovers is not responsible for any use of anything you say or post.
- Do not post any materials (including software and other information) that could harm (or is designed to harm) other users' computers or would allow others to inappropriately access software or Web sites.
- Wifelovers does not tolerate disruptive activity online, such as persistent off-topic comments and postings or statements that incite others to violate this Code of Conduct or participate in illegal activities. Our participants want to chat and post on wifelovers in a positive environment.
- Wifelovers does not allow the posting of destructive features, use of computer programs that contain such features, or access to any content that contains destructive features such as: viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or bots for the use of scrolling, showing multiple screens, and other activities that can be disruptive to online communication.
- Please don't "spam" through wifelovers, none of our users like it. To spam includes sending identical and irrelevant submissions to different discussion groups, emails to users, or chats. To spam also includes misrepresenting the source of anything you say or post. Spamming and scrolling in chat rooms are serious violations of online etiquette.
- Wifelovers reserves the right to ban a user at any time, without notice, from wifelovers for spamming.
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in wifelovers. Remember, you are responsible for anything you say or post and for protecting your own computer system. We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer.
- Wifelovers offers our users the ability to post pictures, create new threads and make comments to existing threads. Wifelovers takes no responsibility for the ratings, content, nor any activities resulting from the content or otherwise, in these areas. The creators of these threads are required to agree to and uphold this Code of Conduct before creating their Communication Service.
- Wifelovers reserves the right to remove at any time, without notice, any user-created post (or any particular posting).
- Wifelovers does not provide any services to remove postings, although we may do so upon specific request. All posts are eventually archived to our protected member area.
- Wifelovers content contain adult content and are not suitable for children. We encourage parents to join their children as they surf and explore the Internet.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through any Communication Service, remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions with anyone is your own and you should conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
Uphold the Code
- In helping to make the wifelovers a great place to meet and chat, you must do your part to uphold this Code of Conduct.
- Wifelovers reserves the right to immediately terminate or suspend access to wifelovers for violations of our Code of Conduct.
- Wifelovers also reserves our right to amend or change the Code of Conduct at any time without notice. You agree to periodically review this document to ensure you are doing your part.
- Wifelovers is not obligated to send users or hosts a warning before deleting any content.
Protect your Privacy
Thanks for following this Code of Conduct and joining Wifelovers!
- Our Commitment To Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- How To Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We caution you against giving out personally identifiable information (such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, names and addresses, telephone numbers, driver license numbers) to strangers online, which may be used for illegal or harmful purposes.