Anyone with a ice fetish! Thoughts ?
join wifelovers

Wifelovers.com Movies: Wife and Couple Movies: Movie Archive - March 16, 2019: Anyone with a ice fetish! Thoughts ?
By sexyranchgirl on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:03 am:

First video posting. Hope it is the right way? Lol

(Wifelovers members - Click here to view HIGHER QUALITY movie in your own player)

By greaseman57 on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:13 am:

FUCK?

By snippysnappy on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:18 am:

Wow!!! Gorgeous body! Icy hot!!

By garoughrider on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:26 am:

I would love to rub that ice over those big gorgeous mouth watering tits, then I would suck on those nipple and play with them too warm them back up

By garoughrider on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:26 am:

I would love to rub that ice over those big gorgeous mouth watering tits, then I would suck on those nipple and play with them too warm them back up

By rockyhl on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:44 am:

I once pushed an ice cube up Sheran's still hot pussy after a good fuck session. She started shaking and went nuts from the sensation.

By funoldman on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 10:23 am:

Rocky, I did that with a girlfriend years ago.. I pushed one up her and then slid my hard cock in her.. We both said we couldn't tell if it was hot or cold. A strange feeling for sure.. We did it a couple times but the drawback it would also reduce the natural lube so we didn't do it much..

By windowpeep2 on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 12:08 pm:

Wow, SRG, I am so glad I suggested you post in the video section!!! Just to let you know, I have a commercial ice maker on my patio with 400 lbs of ice in it. You just let me know how I can help you with your fetish!!! :-) :-)

By motorhead69 on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 2:37 pm:

SEXY,
Amazing video
I'd love to know what cum's next

By blkbttm4frot on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 8:15 pm:

Well I knew a long BBC in Georgia who loved for me to suck his cock with ice in my mouth

By retiredmilitary on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 8:36 pm:

Have one now!

By unzipme1 on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 8:57 pm:

Wow SRG I see your expanding your comfort zone! I like it!!

By oralalan on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:33 pm:

I HAD A LADY FRIEND THAT SUCKED MY COCK LIKE THAT . WITH ICE IN HER MOUTH . THE FIRST TIME SHE DID THAT I DAMN NEAR CAME HER MOUTH .

By txmwm4u on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 10:29 pm:

NICE!!!
Now we can combine the ice with the ropes. :-)

By sexyranchgirl on Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 8:56 am:

Wow! Thanks All, I was thinking this was a bit tame but thank you for all the responses. Might try to get a knack for this, even if it is a lot of solo play. Lol
Btw, the ice trick I have tried a time or two, found to be especially stilmulating for the man. Just saying! My little bit of trivia or advice for the day. Lol
And yes this was a bit out of my comfort zone. Lol but what the heck.
Thanks again everyone! :-)

By txmwm4u on Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 9:09 am:

You did great for your first video! You now need a cameraman. :-)
Can I land next to the pond and volunteer??? : P

By akperv on Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 12:28 pm:

Great post - especially for a first.
If you happen to get anything chilled too much, give me a call and I'll warm it back up for you!
Thanks for sharing.

By mwtitman00btar on Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 1:50 pm:

fantastic nipples

By windowpeep2 on Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 4:08 pm:

SRG,,,,personally, I love to watch a woman get herself off. Please share all the solo play you can muster !!! :-)

By eagerforit on Friday, March 15, 2019 - 3:46 am:

Many years ago I was at a topless bar outside Ottawa IL when one of the dancers was having a drink at the bar. It was in a short tumbler, like a whiskey on the rocks but I have no idea if it was booze or not. The music ended and she realized it was her turn on stage. She took the glass and dipped each of her nips into the icy drink before running up on stage. It was a sight to see! LOL

By tcc78us on Friday, March 15, 2019 - 7:44 am:

eagerforit, was that the Lamp Liter or Silver Slipper? Always liked the Lamp Liter better!

By sexyranchgirl on Friday, March 15, 2019 - 8:55 am:

Happy Friday All!! Thank you for all your comments! May need to step this up a bit next time!! :-)

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".

Username:  
Password: