UP CLOSE FROM BEHIND
join wifelovers

Wifelovers.com Movies: Wife and Couple Movies: Movie Archive - March 16, 2019: UP CLOSE FROM BEHIND
By boatcaptain on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 12:27 pm:

She loves taking it deeeeep from behind.

(Wifelovers members - Click here to view HIGHER QUALITY movie in your own player)

By alpha on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 1:53 pm:

Thatís hot. Love the view. Wish I was 69ing her while she gets fucked

By rj455 on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 3:14 pm:

needs licked for sure

By iluv2daty on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 3:39 pm:

I love close up fuck videos! I wish the camera was just a little farther away for a wider angle view. Like alpha, I wish I was 69ing her so I could lick the juices off your cock and her pussy while you guys fuck!! I have done that a couple of times with a couple I met thru Wifelovers. It is so hot for us all!!!

By lick4lick on Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 6:34 am:

I would love to lick the two of you together and swallow your cock when it falls out of her!

By lvhoze on Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 6:50 am:

I agree with alpha.....I want to taste you two as you fuck....mmmmmmm

By akperv on Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 12:30 pm:

I sure would love to lick that sparse pussy hair.
Thanks for sharing.

By poobear1980 on Friday, March 15, 2019 - 9:11 am:

My wife use to like Big cocks. And we hooked up with this married guy with a very large NICE COCK. My wife and I were 69ing one time we hooked up I was licking her CLIT When he slid his COCK IN HER and started FUCKING HER AS I LICKED HER CLIT. He started FUCKING Her his DICK POPED out. I think. By mistake well I had never sucked a cock before so I grabbed it sucked her juice off it well he fucked her about 4-5 strokes and it was right back in my Face so I did the same thing again put his COCK BACK IN HER HE STARTED FUCKING HER & I started licking his BALLS That WAS ALL HE COULD TAKE HE SHOT HIS LOAD.

By jamiecblue on Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 8:07 am:

that sounds alone make this the best

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".

Username:  
Password: