the wife and her favorite toy
join wifelovers

Wifelovers.com Movies: Wife and Couple Movies: Movie Archive - March 16, 2019: the wife and her favorite toy
By samfromhome on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 1:15 pm:

love watching her as she plays

(Wifelovers members - Click here to view HIGHER QUALITY movie in your own player)

By samfromhome on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 1:24 pm:

(Wifelovers members - Click here to view HIGHER QUALITY movie in your own player)

By samfromhome on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 2:03 pm:

By samfromhome on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 2:13 pm:

By samfromhome on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 2:29 pm:

By shaqq on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 3:04 pm:

Shes the best ever .Thanks for sharing

By samfromhome on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 3:12 pm:

By samfromhome on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 3:23 pm:

thank you

By hrnybals on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 4:14 pm:

Sooo hot Got my cock rock hard for her sexy body and pussy

By samfromhome on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 4:59 pm:

By samfromhome on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 5:22 pm:

By akperv on Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 12:35 pm:

A couple didn't play for me but I sure love the outfits she wears on those I saw. My wife spurns anything that looks sexy.
Thanks for sharing.

By poobear1980 on Friday, March 15, 2019 - 9:27 am:

First off I think every woman should have a manic wand. I. Love the way he watches her play WITH HER PUSSY & JERKS OFF ON HER. I USUALLY HAVE MY WIFE LICKS MY BALLS AND PLAYS WITH HER PUSSY THEN I EITHER CUM IN HER MOUTH OR ON HER TITS & yes she swallows at least 1/2 & we share the rest.

By hornywatcher on Friday, March 15, 2019 - 9:29 am:

Does she play with others? Would love to have that sweet sexy pussy lowered on my face!

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".

Username:  
Password: